Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunshine

I've been waiting for sunshine this whole week. I was finally rewarded yesterday but unfortunately only in the evening.

First, a few pictures from earlier in the day.






I don't know if you can see it (you might have to click the picture) but the little red thing in the center of the picture was what I was trying to catch. It's some kind of mini flea/spider thing.



I loved how this barnacle looked like the mouth of a shark.

This is actually a fish bone that I found on the beach. I really liked the texture.

I really liked how this shot turned out.

Later, the sunshine showed up and the sunset was pretty amazing.







Let's hope the sunshine will come back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely sunset photos. You're lucky to live in such a beautiful place! I wish I visited the coast more often..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky looks really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool photos . i love it all :) sky looks so great . nice shots .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm, I saw the beauty of the sunset, from the other parts of the earth, in your photos,. great

    ReplyDelete
  6. the landscape photographs are the best!

    ReplyDelete